Respite Stays for Seniors in Monroe Township
Respite care means relief for the caregiver.
Respite care is designed to provide balance between family caregiving duties and one’s personal and family needs. It provides relief to family caregivers who need time to attend to other obligations or simply take some time off. Loved ones can spend a few days or weeks here while receiving care, meals, activities, and housekeeping. Caregiver burnout is real, and respite care at Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare offers real solutions.
Learn more about respite care at Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare. Just use the contact form or call us at (732) 338-0183.
Find Peace of Mind with Our Respite Care Services
Here at Village Point, we offer respite care services to allow caregivers a worry-free break from caregiving duties. You’ll enjoy peace of mind of knowing your loved one is receiving the personalized, compassionate care they need in a safe, comfortable environment.
Whether individuals stay for seven days or several weeks, our respite program offers:
- Individualized plan of care to meet specific care needs
- Open line of communication with you, so you know how your loved one is doing
- Private or semi-private accommodations
- On-site health care services
- Three meals per day
- Onsite RN, 24/7
- Onsite physician services
- Engaging activities programs
- Onsite rehabilitation services