Sub-Acute Rehabilitation for Seniors
Premier post-hospital care.
Village Point’s comprehensive physical rehabilitation and wellness services help maintain and improve physical strength, endurance, and independence following any medical condition, hospital stay or surgical procedure. Highly trained physical, occupational, speech, and respiratory therapists provide services seven days a week.
Your sub-acute rehabilitation program may involve just a few hours of therapy per day, often combining physical, occupational, and speech therapies. Our skilled therapists create a customized treatment plan and work individually with you to rebuild strength, improve range of motion, and help you regain functional mobility so you can get back to doing what you love.
The sub-acute rehab results you need.
- Compassionate, professional staff with specialized training and expertise
- 24/7 registered nursing care
- High-quality nursing care, nutritional services, and social work for patient recovery
- Collaborative meetings to review individual’s care plan
- Patient evaluations include education with family and/or caregiver
- Amenity privileges on the campus of Monroe Village