Sub-Acute Rehabilitation for Older Adults
Exceptional post-hospital care.
Our sub-acute rehabilitation program may involve just a few hours of therapy per day, often combining physical, occupational, and speech therapies. Our skilled therapists create a customized treatment plan and work individually with residents to rebuild strength, improve range of motion, and help them regain functional mobility so they can get back to doing what you love.
The sub-acute rehab results you need.
- Compassionate, professional staff with specialized training and expertise
- 24/7 registered nursing care
- High-quality nursing care, nutritional services, and social work for patient recovery
- Collaborative meetings to review individual’s care plan
- Patient evaluations include education with family and/or caregiver
- Amenity privileges on the campus of Monroe Village