Caregiver Support Group
Meeting every third Wednesday of the month for 2023
Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
Village Point Rehabilitation and Healthcare will host this Caregiver Support Group the third Wednesday of every month in 2023 from 3-4 pm. Please see below for exact dates:
Please register by contacting Saswati Chakraborty at 732.962.8048 or email@example.com (be sure to mention which date you would like to attend when registering).