Expert services. Tailored treatment plans.
Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare on the campus of Monroe Village is a community designed to optimize outcomes for people needing either short- or long-term skilled nursing care. A custom profile is created for each resident when they join the community, and this information helps our team tailor your care plan with your personal needs, interests, and physical abilities in mind.
Explore all our care and healing programs.
Four caring neighborhoods.
The neighborhoods at Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare are designed to reflect and accommodate varying care needs. Residents and patients can enjoy the surroundings and assistance that work best to foster well-being and recovery. One neighborhood is dedicated to sub-acute care, offering private rooms and a physical therapy and rehabilitation gym. Another is dedicated to memory care, and two neighborhoods are reserved for long-term nursing care. Each bright, cheery neighborhood has its own dining room, activity rooms, and other inviting common areas.
When you’re not receiving therapy, you’ll have an entire community of service-supported options and life-enriching amenities to enjoy throughout the day. The services and amenities of Monroe Village are also available to you, as well as the services & amenities here at Village Point.
Village Point Services & Amenities
- State-of-the-art construction
- Shared campus with Monroe Village, a Springpoint Community
- 100% back-up power for the entire facility
- Person-first philosophy and practice
- Rehabilitation seven days a week
- Speech, physical, occupational, and respiratory therapies
- Palliative and hospice care
- Respite care
- Post-discharge follow-up by Case Manager
- 24/7 quick, stress-free admission
Treatment & Wellness Programs
- Cardiac management
- High-risk monitoring
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Pulmonary program
- Caregiver support groups
- Music, art, gardening, and pet therapy
- Sensory program for dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Healing touch energy therapy
- Meditative movement
- Caregiver support groups for dementia/Alzheimer’s
- Post-discharge follow-up by advanced practice nurse
- Infectious Disease Management